Modérateurs: Modération Forum Home-Cinéma, Le Bureau de l’Association HCFR • Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum: dm et 65 invités

Tout sur les projecteurs vidéo à matrices ( LCD, DMD, DILA, ... ) 1080i/1080P

COMMANDE GROUPEE Z4 tunés C4H (DATE LIMITE 30/11) !!!

Message » 10 Nov 2005 19:48

Is it possible to have on config for yuv connecting and one config for hdmi connecting ?
FGSpike

Inscription Forum: 21 Sep 2005 14:23

Message » 10 Nov 2005 19:49

Cine4Home a écrit:
With ECO / Normal you mean the lamp mode ? Yes that might be possible.. I will check the exact influence of the lamp mode on colors and gamma....

Yes, it's what I mean.
thanks to provide us the info, when you will have it.

Cine4Home a écrit:When you change the lamp, it is best to measure the projector again. Normally the changes are not that big but it is always better to make sure ;-) . Many of our partners do that for free when replacing lamps.
Regards,
Ekkehart

Ok, thank you for your prompt answer Ekkehart
hrxfab

Inscription Forum: 08 Oct 2005 19:07

Message » 10 Nov 2005 20:14

Cine4Home a écrit:
With ECO / Normal you mean the lamp mode ? Yes that might be possible.. I will check the exact influence of the lamp mode on colors and gamma....

Regards,
Ekkehart

Hi Ekkehart!

Good to see you here! ;)

The main question is :
When you realise your C4H tuning, is it in ECO or normal mode (lamp mode)??
In Normal mode, the noise seems to be a bit louder than in Eco mode, and I, and most of us prefer the ECO mode...
I presume you normaly realize your tuning in one mode only...

Best regards
CED ;)
cedbh

Inscription Forum: 10 Aoû 2005 20:11

Message » 10 Nov 2005 20:18

cedbh a écrit:
Cine4Home a écrit:

Regards,
Ekkehart

Hi Ekkehart!

Good to see you here! ;)

The main question is :
In Normal mode, the noise seems to be a bit louder than in Eco mode, and I, and most of us prefer the ECO mode...

Best regards
CED ;)

si c'est possible dans les 2. pkois pas :wink:
il y'as plusieurs mode mémoires il me semble
hrxfab

Message » 10 Nov 2005 20:29

hrxfab a écrit:
cedbh a écrit:
Cine4Home a écrit:

Regards,
Ekkehart

Hi Ekkehart!

Good to see you here! ;)

The main question is :

Best regards
CED ;)

si c'est possible dans les 2. pkois pas :wink:
il y'as plusieurs mode mémoires il me semble

Oui je sais, mais C4H doit faire "son" tuning dans un mode pour des raisons bien précises, qui ne seront sans doute pas transposable d'un mode a l'autre...
Le tuning dans l'autre mode sera a mon avis bien loin de la precision du mode principal (que ce soit eco ou normal)

En gros, ce que je dis, c'est que si le tuning est en mode normal, le tuning en mode eco vaudra beaucoup moins le coup car moins peaufiné que le mode normal...
Et pas forcément possible avec un filtre devant l'objectif...
cedbh

Message » 10 Nov 2005 20:33

bah c'étais une question, si c'est pas possible spa grave :mdr:
hrxfab

Message » 10 Nov 2005 23:03

FGSpike a écrit:Is it possible to have on config for yuv connecting and one config for hdmi connecting ?

We made already tests between HDMI and YUV. When you use a DVD-player, which works according to video standards, the deviaten between YUV and HDMI in RGB and gamma is minimal.

Regards,
Ekkehart
Cine4Home
Pro-Divers
Pro-Divers

Inscription Forum: 24 Mar 2004 19:52

Message » 10 Nov 2005 23:08

Oui je sais, mais C4H doit faire "son" tuning dans un mode pour des raisons bien précises, qui ne seront sans doute pas transposable d'un mode a l'autre...
Le tuning dans l'autre mode sera a mon avis bien loin de la precision du mode principal (que ce soit eco ou normal)

En gros, ce que je dis, c'est que si le tuning est en mode normal, le tuning en mode eco vaudra beaucoup moins le coup car moins peaufiné que le mode normal...
Et pas forcément possible avec un filtre devant l'objectif...

When we tune a projector, we usually go for the maximum picture performance, therefore we use the normal lamp modes. However the Eco mode is as tweakable as the normal one. There is a bit loss in maximum brightness, maximum contrast and probably in Gamma. I will check that out.

Similair tests on previous LCD projector-models showed little difference in results.

Regards,
Ekkehart
Cine4Home
Pro-Divers
Pro-Divers

Inscription Forum: 24 Mar 2004 19:52

Message » 11 Nov 2005 0:36

Cine4Home a écrit:
When we tune a projector, we usually go for the maximum picture performance, therefore we use the normal lamp modes. However the Eco mode is as tweakable as the normal one. There is a bit loss in maximum brightness, maximum contrast and probably in Gamma. I will check that out.

Similair tests on previous LCD projector-models showed little difference in results.

Regards,
Ekkehart

Thanks fo the answer! :wink:
cedbh

Message » 11 Nov 2005 0:52

Salut à tous, J ai loupé cette "petite" commande car j ai commandé 1 ou 2 jours avant que tous ca s organise.Sniff. (enichi aussi je crois) Juste pour info, j ai commandé le 3 ou le 4 et d apres le coli suivi il est expédié mais toujours en Allemagne.Donc il arrivera le 12 au mieux. C est pas grave en soit, et je me doute bien qu il faut du temps pour avoir un bon produit... Mais pour le nombre d appareil certains me paraissent tres optimistes sur les dates de livraisons. Je tiendrais au courant au niveau de la reception du colis ainsi qu un petit avis personnel apres l avoir installé. Moi aussi je suis impatient mais je prefere attendre + longtemps et que tous soient bien verifié (pixels, calibrage, defaut d origine.....) alors pour ouate milles appareils .....
jeal

Inscription Forum: 31 Oct 2005 9:41

Message » 11 Nov 2005 1:07

oui c'est bien beau tout ça mais moi parle plutot français et en anglais je suis très vite dépassé donc merci de penser a ceux qui pipe pas un mot en anglais :wink:
RICOU40

Inscription Forum: 09 Jan 2005 15:30

Message » 11 Nov 2005 1:08

Cine4Home a écrit:When we tune a projector, we usually go for the maximum picture performance, therefore we use the normal lamp modes. However the Eco mode is as tweakable as the normal one. There is a bit loss in maximum brightness, maximum contrast and probably in Gamma. I will check that out.

Great ! :D Thank you Ekkehart.

I think that the answer most people here are expecting is : can you use two different memory slots for your Z4 tuning ?
- One slot for the "best performance tuning" in Normal mode
- One slot for the "second best performance tuning" for those who really need to use the Eco mode (for noise reasons and/or lamp life reasons)

I understand that both tunings will be very close, but there might be some small differences. And that's what your added value is all about ! 8)

I guess that we could accept that for a given projector, you do first a "best performance tuning", and then a "second best performance tuning" directly based on the first. What I mean is that we can't ask you to do two complete tunings for each projector, because that would double the time spent, so it would take too long (and we might have more than 80 projectors to tune !). But if you find a way to spend most of the time on the "best performance tuning", then just copy the parameters inside a second memory slot, and just alter them a little to compensate the differences between Eco and Normal mode, well, that would be just great ! :D

What do you think ? If you can commit on that, then it will definitely be a part of the order, and it will make most of us very happy. :)

Jose
Jose Hidalgo

Inscription Forum: 11 Fév 2005 0:17

Message » 11 Nov 2005 1:15

euh les gars c'est un forum français ici non? :mdr:
RICOU40

Message » 11 Nov 2005 1:22

@RICOU40 : on discute un peu technique avec Cine4Home, et les réponses pour l'instant sont satisfaisantes. :D Les réponses vraiment importantes (engageantes pour C4H) seront incluses comme autant de garanties dans le texte de l'offre que vous recevrez par email.

Pour l'instant, on peut dire notamment que :

- Le tuning C4H est valable à la fois en HDMI et en YUV car la différence entre les entrées du point de vue RVB et Gamma est négligeable. La seule condition est que votre lecteur DVD respecte les standards vidéo (cas de la quasi-totalité des lecteurs je suppose).

- C4H va réfléchir à la façon de nous proposer un tuning en mode Normal et aussi un tuning dérivé en mode Eco. Ils disent que c'est possible, et on attend confirmation sur ce point.

Autrement, tu peux toujours essayer une traduction Babelfish, ça devrait bien marcher de l'anglais vers le français. :wink:
Jose Hidalgo

Inscription Forum: 11 Fév 2005 0:17

Message » 11 Nov 2005 1:26

bien merci Jose,que des bonnes nouvelles en fait :P :wink:
pour babelfish ok je m'y colle mais je pense que j'attendrais comme tu dis la traduction en temp voulu :wink:
RICOU40

Retourner vers Projecteurs HD

• Articles en relation
    Dernier message